Sunday, January 10, 2016

Three popular recipes for the One Year Anniversary post!

Oh my goodness, it's the one-year anniversary of my first post! To celebrate, here are three of the most popular posts. If you try them, let me know how it goes! Thank you so very much for your support--I'm really loving this and hope to keep it going for a long while. 



My most viewed liqueur recipe is the one for Arancello, made of vodka infused with blood orange peels and mixed with simple syrup. I saw the first blood oranges of the season in the market today, so this will be in the works again soon! 

Next up are the Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies I've been making for many many years. They're very simple, and simply delicious! 

This was also the year I got into using an electric pressure cooker, and the recipes I've made for that have been visited a lot thanks to Pinterest. The most popular one by far is the Instant Pot Chicken Jook, a quick recipe for a normally long-simmered rice porridge. Who knew? OK, maybe a few billion people in China. 


No comments:

Post a Comment